Make a Remarkable Impact
Gifts to Laura Baker Services Association bring the power of possibility to people with special needs. Our clients teach us that people matter and progress counts. All small efforts add up to one large one – the cumulative effect of giving is enormously powerful.
Every Step of the Way
2022 Fundraising Campaign
For 125 years, Laura Baker Services Association (LBSA) has been bringing the power of possibility to people with special needs. Our passionate and purposeful staff members and you, our generous and inspirational donors, supporters, and volunteers, have been with us every step of the way. Thank you! As we navigate to a new normal, the steps are not always clear. You provide hope as we consider the possibilities of the next 125 years! Ensuring that we can continue our mission today and in the future will require significant effort and financial support. In 2022, we need to raise $700,000 for our Annual Fund and an additional $350,000 for our Program Expansion initiatives.
How you can help today:
Your gift to our Annual Fund will help support LBSA today, allowing us to continue providing innovative programming, care and services. Your financial support is used to:
- Retain and develop high-performing, caring direct support staff who provide the right level of support based on clients’ individual needs.
- Provide a family-style home environment that balances opportunities to develop friendships and the right level of independence with safety and support.
- Give a voice to people with disabilities and engage the community to advocate for resources that benefit people with disabilities.
- Offer unique learning opportunities to local high school and college students through internships and volunteer opportunities that enhance the lives of our clients.
How you can invest in the future:
Your gift to Program Expansion will help support LBSA in the future. We are developing new services to fulfill unmet needs in the community and create long-term sustainability for the organization. Our Program Expansion initiative includes:
- Family Navigator Services, which assists families and people with disabilities to access services and supports that make their lives more manageable.
- Housing Stabilization Services to support people with disabilities in finding and retaining community housing. We’ll assist people to work with landlords and get along with neighbors.
- Behavioral Support Services that will assist people and families to change and manage behaviors that may create barriers to successful community living.
Will you consider supporting our Annual Fund, Program Expansion or both?
Program Expansion Sponsorship
Laura Baker Services Association’s (LBSA) Program Expansion initiative is creating new services to fulfill unmet needs in the developmental disability community and, at the same time, create long-term sustainability for the organization.
Will you consider supporting the future of LBSA by being a one-time Program Expansion sponsor in 2022?
|“Program Expansion Partner” listing on Program Expansion service pages||●|
|“Program Expansion Partner” listing on Program Expansion advertising||●||●|
|Recognition in LBSA social media sites, event page and newsletter||●||●||●|
Planned gifts to LBSA enable donors to make larger donations than they could make from their income and can maximize the size of gifts while minimizing impacts on your estate. For more information, contact Andrei Sivanich, Director of Community Relations.