Working at LBSA is personally and professionally rewarding. Read on for more information about how Laura Baker Services Association is committed to the continued growth of employees. Laura Baker Services Association is an equal opportunity employer.Current Job Openings
Our Commitment to Employees
Laura Baker Services Association will provide opportunities for you to:
- Perform work that positively changes people’s lives.
- Explore pathways to advance your skills and career, within our learning community.
- Work as a valued team member.
- Collaboratively create solutions for our clients and LBSA.
- Be respected for your work and your contributions.
- Challenge others and be challenged to learn new skills.
- Belong to a community that cares about you.
Our employees are vital to our success. We show our appreciation with the following:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits: retirement account, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off
- Free meals for Direct Support Staff
- Diverse workplace – ages 16+, a variety of life perspectives, a range of experience
- Paid training
- A culture that supports ongoing learning
Employee Spotlight: Derrick
Yes, there are challenges. But over and over again we hear people say that they are fully supported to meet those challenges. The good days far outweigh the bad days. Hear how Derrick describes his job:
Visit our YouTube channel to hear how other employees describe working at LBSA.