The 22nd LBSA gala will be held on Saturday, December 2, 2017, at Carleton College‘s Great Hall and Great Space in Northfield, Minnesota. The theme for this year’s gala is “Celebrating Our Community”.
Proceeds from the gala support three vital programs:
Providing art and music to enrich the individual and community life of our clients.
Family Support Services
Offering respite and support for parents and caregivers as they care for a loved one with a disability.
Pathways to the Future
Serving as a voice for people with disabilities and engaging the community to advocate for public policies that benefit people with disabilities.
Please consider becoming a sponsor for this black-tie celebration featuring silent and live auctions and performances by LBSA clients. Contact Cassi at Cassandra@laurabaker.org or call 507-645-8866.
2017 Gala Sponsor
- Seating for 20 and marquee placement in all print and social media
- Seating for 10 and premier placement in all print and social media
- Seating for 8 and listing in all print and social media
- Seating for 6 and listing in all print and social media
- Seating for 4 and listing in all print and social media
We look forward to celebrating the mission that has enriched our community and changed lives for over 120 years.
For a complete list of our upcoming events, check out our calendar.