Rewarding careers • Supportive team • Shifts to fit a variety of lifestyles
We’re helping our clients with developmental disabilities reach their dreams. There isn’t a more fulfilling job anywhere.
Our employees are vital to our success. We show our appreciation with the following:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits: retirement account, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off
- Free meals for Direct Care Staff
- Diverse workplace – ages 16+, a variety of life perspectives, a range of experience
- Paid training
- A culture that supports ongoing learning
Rewarding careers start here.
Yes, there are challenges. But over and over again we hear people say that they are fully supported to meet those challenges. The good days far outweigh the bad days.
Hear how Derrick describes his job:
Visit our YouTube channel to hear how other employees describe working at LBSA.
- Night Owls (Direct Care Staff)
- Lead Direct Support Staff (in-home)
- Direct Care Staff (in-home; community homes; on campus)
Lead Direct Support Staff (in-home) – Up to 30 hours per week, eligible for benefits
Primary responsibilities include working 1:1 in community with individuals who have a developmental disability in order to build their skills and community access goals.
- Schedule: some mornings and afternoons (M-F); one evening (M-F); every-other-weekend (schedule will be set during the hiring process, but may be subject to change depending on client needs)
- $11+ per hour, depending on qualifications
- 1+ year of experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle required
- Comfortable using (if not, show a willingness to learn) mobile technology
To apply: Complete an application online. Please specify in-home care on your application.
Direct Care Staff (in-home; community homes; on campus) – Full-time, part-time, occasional
Primary responsibilities: caring for clients in a variety of settings. Paid training is provided.
- A variety of schedules and shifts available (including overnights, days, mornings, evenings, and afternoons)
- $10+ per hour, depending on experience
- Must be 16 years of age or older
To apply: Complete an application online.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-645-8866.
Laura Baker Services Association is an equal opportunity employer.