Thanks for visiting. For nearly 120 years, Laura Baker Services Association has been dedicated to bringing the power of possibility to people with special needs. We provide a continuum of housing, educational and support services so that families can choose the options that will best support their loved ones in leading fulfilling lives.
- We provide seamless support and services throughout a lifetime, regardless of the type or severity of disability.
- We offer individualized treatment plans that emphasize continuous learning and growth based on each person’s wants, needs and dreams.
- We recognize the importance of family involvement, and value the nourishing power of friendships.
- We function like a large family: Staff members know clients personally.
- We do not refuse service to people when difficult problems arise.
- We are proud of our reputation for effectively working with people with dual diagnosis of developmental disabilities and mental illness, and our success with those with a history of abuse.
Go ahead, and take a closer look. Learn about our beginnings, get to know our leadership team and familiarize yourself with our services. We think you’ll like what you see. And if you have any questions, please contact us.